spotted these pretty girls at shoppers stop, juhu
A photo blog from mumbai, by kunal bhatia
well, mindless mumbai is here with a revamped look for 2008:
- the template has been tweaked to allow for larger display of photographs on the main page itself
- an option to follow / bookmark / favourite this blog with all the popular websites (del.icio.us, technorati, digg, facebook etc): see RHS bar
- translate the blog in 8 languages: see RHS bar
- a new rating system to rate each individual photograph (example: see the stars at the end of this post) and another to give an overall rating to the blog: see RHS bar
- a new chat box, for anyone to leave a message: see RHS bar
- a new randomly generated header image snippet, clicking on the snippet will take you to the random post: see top most bar
- and obviously, a new photograph every single day
have a great 2008!!!
photo clicked at chor bazaar, neighbourhood kids riding a parked scooter; credit goes to kalpit ashar for urging me to take this photo
mumbai is infamous for having very few public spaces. a direct result of this is that people adapt to the existing architecture around them to claim a spot for themselves. this is predominantly seen in case of hawkers on footpaths, the homeless sleeping on dividers, railings being used to dry clothes etc.
mindless mumbai is now a part of city daily photo blog , a global photo-blogging community of over 250 photo-bloggers, from all the five continents posting a daily photo of the city that they inhabit. for a complete list of all the participating cities, click the + sign next to the continent, in the menu on the right hand side frame of this blog. cheers!
| Kunal Bhatia | Saturday, December 22, 2007 | |
| Labels: nature | |
| Kunal Bhatia | Thursday, December 20, 2007 | |
| Labels: commerce | |
what do we do when we've got to wait for someone? we sit right on the divider ofcourse!
| Kunal Bhatia | Monday, December 10, 2007 | |
| Labels: people | |